Dear Christian,

Thanks for the quick reply :)

> > And worse.. the Dodds IBM Tutorial, 'Cocoon 2: Build database
> > driven sites', presents an example that contains the following:
> >
> >   <esql:connection>
> >     <esql:execute-query>
> >       <esql:pool>...</esql:pool>
> >       <esql:query>...
> >

> *WRONG*
>
> > In the Cocoon documentation 'How to develop Web Applications', their
> > example contains:
> >
> >   <esql:connection>
> >     <esql:pool>...</esql:pool>
> >     <esql:execute-query>
> >       <esql:query>...
>
> *CORRECT*

> The pool is a property of a connection and stays the same for all
> queries using that connection.
>
> Could you please point the error out to Dodd?

Done.

> > I'm new to Cocoon and it's frustrating to have to trace down these sorts
> > of errors. RTFM helps, but isn't the complete colution.
>
> Agreed. We should try to have up to date xsds for the logicsheets.
> I'm guilty myself of not updating the xsd :-( I'll try to get better :-)

By this is assume you mean the file:

  ./build/cocoon/webapp/samples/docs/samples/xsp/esql.xsd

A quick search through the CVS head only turns up a few xsd's, mostly
concered with esql and the sitemap. Does this mean that there aren't any
xsd's for the other logicsheets? Even out of date ones would be better
than nothing (hint, hint! :).

Best wishes,

Alan.