Dear All,

Is it possible to get the data into/out of an XMLForm in XML
format, via the session transformer?

My goal is to implement business objects stored in XML in the
session rather than in JavaBeans. It seems to me that form data
is just begging to be stored in XML format, because it gives
you Cocoon's tremendous flexibility to manipulate it using XSLT
stylesheets.

Unfortunately, after searching the docs and mail archive, I can't
find anything that will allow me to use the XMLForm directly
with the session transformer. The XMLForm sees to require a JavaBean
as a data container. Hopefully I'm wrong with this assumption and
some kind soul can correct me, with a link to the doc I missed or
with some helpful advice.

Is there some Cocoon documentation or feature that I missed, which
will allow me to do this?

..or perhaps someone can suggest where I can implement hooks (or
hacks :) in the XMLForm to get it to use the session tranformer
rather than Java beans.

Many thanks in advance and

Best wishes,

Alan Hodgkinson