> I've sent email. Why do you need xsp logicsheet and why don't you use
> xmldb protocol with cinclude? This works out of the box, with no effort.

I'm sorry Vadim, I've just browsed through the archives and I saw your
reply. I do not know why I haven't got it. It seems I have some problem with
my email box, cause now I'm getting today's messages from the list twice...

Anyway, I have read some of your previous replies regarding this subject.
Have tried the util logicsheet and it's working out of the box, even for
XPath queries. Great feature, thanks!
But what I would like to do is to edit, remove, update...documents in
Xindice. Since I'm still not so good at Java, I see very difficult to me to
write the proper action or generator needed to do it. So, I found the eXist
logicsheet documentation:
http://exist.sourceforge.net/xmldb.xsl.html

and I thought it was the best for me. Everything in a logicsheet. And it
lets me remove and add documents and collections, great. I couldn't test it
more but at least the get-collection and get-document are working for me
nicely.

Btw, where should I start looking if I want to create a new action or
generator for XUpdate as you suggested? Maybe at 'XMLDBGenerator.java' or
'XMLDBTransformer.java' better?

Oh, and currently I refer to my Xindice collections in the XSP like this:
<xmldb:collection uri="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/addressbook/">

But I'm not completely satisfied, cause it depends on my setup. What
if someone doesn't have Xindice running on port 4080, for example? So, is
there any way of referring to them through the pipeline matcher? Something
like: cocoon://xmldb/addressbook/

I've tried the later and it doesn't work for me.

Thank you very much.