Sorry to be cheek but Plz could you send a snippet of your sitemap.xmap
relating to your xmldb entry I have also followed the set path but I'm
experiencing problems
cos Cocoon won't talk to Xindice - Resource not found error.Tried
iteration and more of the same .

Cheers in advance if possible just to double check .

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Josema Alonso wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> I have XIndice working with Cocoon. I followed the directions at
>> Cocooncenter and everything is going fine when requesting XMLDB URIs.
>> Now
>> I'd want to have a XSP querying the database so I could encapsulate
>> the DB
>> calls and pass parameters easily.
>>

> Why don't you use cinclude?
>
> Vadim
>

>> I searched trough the archives and found
>> posts about the use of eXist logicsheet with XIndice inside Cocoon,
>> but none
>> of them say anything about how to configure it.
>>
>> I'm trying it but can't make it work. Has anybody tried and suceeded?
>>
>> Oh, if you have any other solution or idea on how to make XIndice work
>> inside XSP, please let me know. I hope I could finally make it and
>> write a
>> How-To. I really miss it.
>>
>> Thanks.

Regards
Chuck Robert Amadi
ICT Dept Systems Programmer.
Rhaglenydd Systemau Adran ICT.
Roll on Linux Power too deliver.
Rholiwch ar Linux Y gallu i y Dosbarthu.

Before you criticize someone,
you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them,
you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.