Josema Alonso wrote:

> reply. I do not know why I haven't got it. It seems I have some problem with
> my email box, cause now I'm getting today's messages from the list twice...

This seems to happen to me as well. During a one or two hour period in
the afternoon (GMT - 5) on a fairly regular basis, I go without any
cocoon-users mail, and then suddenly get a spate of duplicates for the
messages that seem to have been sent in that time. On the other hand,
mail sitting in my queue in the morning after all you Europeans and
Asians have been so busy is not duplicated. Is there a hiccup in the
mailqueue somewhere near Greenwich?