Josema Alonso wrote:
So, an Action Dispatcher (or call it Proxy Action or whatever) is needed so
the action could be choosed at runtime. Unfortunately this involves working
with Avalon components and I have no idea about them. I tried their white
paper at their website but it is too hard for me to understand at this
point...

So, the thing is, has anybody developed a component like this? If so,
please, could you share it?
Josema, look for a component called AbstractMultiAction, PrincipalMultiAction or the like. I believe it can be found in scratchpad

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]