De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Markdelanoy@;aol.com]
Envoyé : lundi 4 novembre 2002 18:50
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re: Authentication: redirect

I did a hack because as you say currently the examples only work for a
particular "url"/file/resource.

I actually pass the resource given to me and store it within the login page
as a hidden field.  When the user submits username, password/etc this will
come along too.

Then if authenticated i redirect to that "resource" using
"request:resource".  This retrieves the resource parameter from the http
request parameters object and off you go.

My redirect looks like this, e.g.
<map:redirect-to url="cocoon:/?action={request:resource}">

This then will work for any page in the site that you want protected.

Note that I don't point to url's rather I have a single URL (the cocoon
servlet and my app).  cocoon:/ helps to establish that.  I use action id's
much like struts (I guess but the concept has been around much longer than
struts.) pointing into metadata to help distinguish what page to show.

But whether you use action id parameters or file url's this work.

later, md