Joerg Heinicke wrote:

that's ok ;-) It was more a general statement than a need for the numbers.
:) ok I wanted to be precise!

>  >  Maybe it's an alternative to aggregate the XML source
>  > with the navigation XML.
>
> I don't understand this, could you explain?

example of sitemap aggregation:
I use Mozilla 1.2b. When I quote xml code it doesn't appear. Is this a know bug?

Back to aggragation: I see I can use it like a 'multiple generator' now I should read the docs/references. There is not so much difference than a Xinclude I think, and I'm going to (hopefully) use Cocoon by command line to generate static html, pdf, so performance isn't a key feature.

Many thanks, this discussion clarified my ideas!

bye
as