(please use reply-to if possible when replying to mailing lists messages)

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 11:04, Shaw, Chris wrote:
>. . .
> I simply want to open one (or more) XML files - the names of which are not
> known to the sitemap (not even available client-side), the file names have
> to be figured out using some code.
>. . .

Looks like a typical use-case for the CInclude transformer: what you want is
first generate (using any kind of pipeline) an XML document that tells
CInclude which documents to include, and then pass this to the CInclude
transformer.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/cinclude-transformer.html
explains how this work.

-Bertrand