Folks, I added the following information to the Wikki
pages.

There are some binaries available, as well as source
packages for the various Tomcat connectors. The
connectors are now in their own project, called
jakarta-tomcat-connectors. Unfortunately there is no
home page within jakarta.apache.org that I can find,
and the online documentation does not point you to the
connector download area.

All of the connectors can be found under the following
general location:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors

Explore under this directory for the latest binaries
and source packages for all of the connectors.

I hope this helps.

/mde/

just my two cents . . . .

http://mailplus.yahoo.com