On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 11:24 AM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

Hi Andrew,

On Tuesday, Dec 3, 2002, at 17:43 Europe/London, Andrew Savory wrote:

Effectively I guess you want rules that pass everything but images,
movies, audio, x-spaceprojects, harlem etc to mod_jk. Anyone else know how
to do that? ;-)

I mean something like:

JkMount /!(images|movies|audio)*

no, this doesn't work. seems to be psedocode, hard to implement :-/ with the limited jk mount directives

Are you sure this syntax works?
I cannot get it to catch anything.
What version are you using?

This works:

	JkMount /*
you can use
	# mounting only the index
	JkMount /  worker2
	# further, for example for mounting all html files
	JkMount /*.html  worker2
	# further, for example for mounting everything in dir
	JkMount /dir/*  worker2

so mod_jk is working, but this does not let Apache serve anything.

thanks for any help

regards Jeremy

I'll start writing a SUMMARY on this topic.
/Leo