From: "Anna Afonchenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Konstantin.
> Thank you for answering.
> It would be very nice to have combination of input modules in sitemap
> substition values. Waiting for this to be implemented in one of the
further
> versions of Cocoon (hopefully).
> For now I will just use substring-before and substring-after to get the
> desired result.

Btw, you were saying that you need to pass 'value + 1'. Try to use XPath
syntax for that, though, I'm not sure that JXPath handles arithmetic
operations.

> One last question:
> What is the sample (samples/module) that you are talking about?
> There is no module directory under samples directory (at least in my
> distribution,
> that I downloaded just this week).
> Also, if I just print http://localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/modules (or
> module)
> I get an error of "resource not found".
> So where is this sample? I would really like to look at it.

It's currently available only in Cocoon 2.1, which in turn is available only
from CVS.
I'll try to move it to C 2.0.5 too when release date is decided.

Konstantin