Thanks Antonio! We appreciate the comments and look forward to reading your review.

Regards,

Lajos

Antonio Gallardo wrote:
Hi Lajos!

I just write you because I got your book on Jan, 20th and is the best of
the three about Cocoon 2. Thanks again to you and Jeremy. You are really
good writers!

I promise to post a review on amazon.com since there still are no one review.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

                   Lajos Moczar
    Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
            Cocoon Developer's Handbook
 (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

     http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL