You'll need an expert on classloading in cocoon to answer that I think.  As
far as I know, it's not possible currently to have cocoon reload a class
without restarting cocoon. Actually I should say I've never seen that
ability,
it may well be there.

Setting tomcat to reload the context works well for me in development -
doesn't
take horribly long (~30 seconds i think?).  I think the fact that tomcat is
in
JBoss is what's making it hard.  I was just looking at JBoss again last
night
and saw that 3.x has some ability to reload specific resources?

Geoff