Sometimes classes sometimes jars, but 30 seconds was a totally off the head
estimate and included the time it takes for tomcat to recognize the updated
file.  Usually, I take the time to read a few cocoon emails!

> I can't speak to JBoss3 though although, if memory servers, most of the
> Tomcat configuration items are still available -- just as jndi and jmx
> resources instead of XML configs.

I'd love to hear back if someone figures this out - it seems like it should
still
reload there.

Geoff