Hi Bertrand,
     Is it possible for you to correct the tutorial you have
authored at www.cocooncenter.de and perhaps moved it over to
Wiki as one of the beginners tutorial?  The correction is to
change matcher from WildcardURIMatcherFactory to
WildcardURIMatcher, perhaps it has the Factory name in the class
on the older version but newer builts can't find this. Also it
seems the newer built does not have mount dir below cocoon (not
on 2.1-dev) anymore so that may need to be modified too.  I was
going to copy and paste or put a link in the Wiki, but I decided
to ask you first. Thanks.

enio

http://mailplus.yahoo.com