Derek,

Thank you for the big welcome!

I have had a quick look at the logs, but to be honest I’m not sure how to interrupt them.

When I did the install examples I got cocoon to do the Hello world example. So yes that’s working.

Here is the pipeline I have created for a soundpool example (this will just show the word soundpool)

            <map:pipeline>

      <map:match pattern="soundpool">

            <map:generate src="">

            <map:transform src="">

            <map:serialize/>

      </map:match>

</map:pipeline>

So when I type the my local address http://192.168.0.5:8080/soundpool/soundpool.xml this is what is displayed:

        <?xml version="1.0" ?>

-               <document>

                <text>soundpool</text>

        </document>

It looks like tomcat is not forwarding the request to cocoon to me, what do you think?

Richard.