hmm..

I would do this: take your webserver out of the way for
a moment. you want to test cocoon, not the webserver/tomcat
connection, right ?
then:

1.) setup tomcat so that you can direct access it from
your browser. Look for these lines in tomcat/conf/server.xml:

<!-- Define a non-SSL Coyote HTTP/1.1 Connector on port 8080 -->
enableLookups="true" redirectPort="8443"
useURIValidationHack="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
/>

this should be already setup. test it: http://yourserver:8080
tomcat should show up.

if it does not, double check that your tomcat has a HTTP connection
and on whoich port it is serving.

2.) now test your cocoon:

http://yourserver:8080/cocoon

i suppose your cocoon startpage comes up. you already reported
this. but double check it...

3.) now dive into your sitemap:

http://192.168.0.5:8080/cocoon/soundpool/soundpool.xml

or whatever...

by the way, have you deployed cocoon under the name "soundpool"?
or is the link i found further down missspelled ???
Maybe you did something wrong within your tomcat <Context> definition
also in tomcat/conf/server.xml ?

regards, hussayn

Richard Cunliffe wrote:
Hussayn,

It sounds to me, like cocoon is not being forwarded the requested page
and perhaps that’s why there is no processing going on. I installed
cocoon by copying in cocoon.war, and set-up apache and tomcat, by using
jserv. Is there anything else I should do here?

Richard.