Unfortunatly the "encodeRedirectURL" did not work :(

It may sounds good i have crossing webapplications.

My goal is to have a single deployment of cocoon under the jakarta dir, and
store all the file of multiple virtualhosts in another directory
(/usr/webapps/.....).

I got it working  [maybe it's wrong] configuring the tomcat server.xml to
redirct some requests to the cocoon container and then let cocoon do the
job.
Just to understand the prefix/suffix:
"pfw" is my cocoon environment. it stands for Publishing Frame Work and in
all my virtual hosts uri i know that when calling the pfw i invoke the
cocoon entity.
ex: myvh.com/index.jsp --> tomcat
myvh.com/pfw/myvh/read.pfw -->cocoon [where pfw is a page generated from
sitemap.xmap stored in /usr/webapps/myvh/pfw/sitemap.xmap virtual host
directory]
This is a pice of my server.xml:

<host name="myvh.com" appBase="/usr/webapps/myvh"  autoDeploy="0">
    <Context reloadable="true" path="/pfw"
docBase="/opt/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4/webapps/cocoon" debug="0">
    <Context reloadable="true" path="*.pfw"
docBase="/opt/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4/webapps/cocoon" debug="0">
</host>

When i invoke something in the url like myvh.com/pfw/myvh/page.pfw , tomcat
redirect the request to cocoon to process the request.
Cocoon knows what to do :) in the master subsitemap.xmap there's this
fragment code:
    <map:pipeline>
                <map:match pattern="myvh/**">
                            <map:mount check-reload="yes"
src=file:///usr/webapps/myvh/pfw/sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="myvh" />
    </map:pipeline>

In the sub sitemap.xamp stored in the myvh dir there's this fragment code:

<map:match pattern="*.pfw">
    <map:aggregate element="ALL" >
                <map:part src="setup_env.xml">
                <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}.xml">
    </map:aggregate>
    <map:transform src="xsl/{1}.xsl" />
    <map:serialize type="html" />

</map:match>

So, after all, do you think i cross? I don't know if this call/over-call
procedure is fine and if this is the cause of my session failure.

Can anyone help?

bye.
Roberto