From: Yatin Shah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 6:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dynamic XSL evaluation

My application access DB for content(Using SQL Transformer) which later
gets transformed into HTML via xml2html transformer.
For example, I have following sniippet in my xml2html transformer:
    <xsl:variable name="welcome_title"
select="//welcome/sql:rowset/sql:row/sql:title"/>
        <xsl:value-of select="$welcome_title"/>

This works fine.
If the welcome_title was "<b> Hello. Welcome to Acme, Inc. &lt;/b&gt;"
Then the embeded HTML code is not interperted as HTML tags.
Regardless of how it's embeded in the data(as <b> or as &lt;b&gt;) it is
included as it was embeded.

What I like to do is to dynamically evaluate the content of
$welcome_title so that embeded HTML tags are detected and parsed as:
        <b>
            Hello. Welcome to Acme, Inc.
        </b>

Even better would be to be able to include any XML tags and have it
dynamically evaluated by the xml2html transformer.
Any one have any ideas?
Thanks for your help.
-Yatin