Hello,

I have an xsp page and a logicsheet where I have defined my own tags.

In my logicsheet I use thinks like that : <xsl:template
match="mytag:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"> in order to perform specifics resquests on a
database.

This work perfectly if I use a tag like <mytag:user name="foo"/> in the xsp.

But my problem is that I want the attribute "name" to be dynamically
generated  by using resquest-parameter.

I mean, in my xsp page, I don't want to write "foo" but something like
<xsp-request:get-parameter name="user"/> and I really don't know how to do
it.

Thanks for help

Amelie.