Joerg Heinicke wrote:

Why must it be absolute paths now? In Cocoon 2.0.3 with Fop 0.20.3 the relative paths worked without any problems. But no longer in Cocoon 2.0.4 with Fop 0.20.4?

Not that it *must*... Yes it should work with relative path. But these paths will be relative to the current working directory of JVM - not relative to webapp context or sitemap. Because of this, it is easier to say that paths to the fonts must be absolute paths.

Hmm, maybe because we use JBoss + Tomcat + Cocoon. Do you know what changed between Fop 0.20.3 and 0.20.4, that prevents my old stuff from working? Or is it deep Fop interna?

No, I don't know what has been changed.

Vadim