Apologies if this has been answered previously but I'm a relative newbie to Cocoon2.

I have a structured text file which is exported from a database (non SQL, a complete mess so there's no chance of using standard xsl logic to extract data) and need to convert it into ead-xml.

I am trying to see if I am capable of doing this using a TextParserGenerator to get it into an XML format that I can manipulate into ead. Unfortunately I keep getting the following Internal Server Error:

type fatal
message Error in sitemap configuration : org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextParserGenerator
description org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in sitemap configuration : org.apache.cocoon.generation.TextParserGenerator
source Cocoon servlet

Here's the bulk of the sitemap:

<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
    <map:components>
	<map:generators default="file">
            <map:generator name="textparser"
	               src=""/>
        </map:generators>
        -- other components --
    </map:components>
    <map:pipelines>
        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="">
                <map:generate src="" type="textparser">
		    <map:parameter name="grammar" value="ead.grm"/>
		    <map:parameter name="includeignorabletokens" value="false"/>
                </map:generate>
                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
            </map:match>
        </map:pipeline>
    </map:pipelines>
</map:sitemap>

If the grammer file would be helpful I'll post it, but I'll try and keep this minimal for now.

Thanks.