Actually, in this case the errors are probably in WebLogic's logs, not in WEB-INF/logs. Did you build from source? Which version of Cocoon?

Geoff

At 02:41 AM 6/11/2003, you wrote:
Could you please post errors from the log files? They should be in your cocoon web app directory under WEB-INF/logs. The error.log usually has something useful, but I would look in core.log for this type of error.

David

Anne Kwong wrote:
Dear all,
I followed the instruction and is able to set up the CocoonServlet on weblogic. However, when I tried to bring up localhost:7001/cocoon/, I am getting the following error:

type fatal

message Cocoon was not initialized.