And did you build from source?  What instructions did you follow to
set up the cocoon servlet?

Geoff

At 09:55 AM 6/11/2003, you wrote:
I am using Cocoon 2.0.4. From the webLogic log, there is no error message..

Anne

Geoff Howard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, in this case the errors are probably in WebLogic's logs, not in
WEB-INF/logs. Did you build from source? Which version of Cocoon?

Geoff