> On 11.Jun.2003 -- 03:42 PM, Amelie Cordier wrote:
>> > How do you know it doesn't work?
>>
>> I've two forms : one to fill the DB according to the first description
>> and the other to fill it according to the second one... when I use the
>> 2 separately it works...
> If you use the default parameter names, change the input fields to
> @name="incrit2.foo" instead of @name="incrit.foo". I reckon it will work
> then.

Yes it works ! I should have thought about it earlier :(

I've tried the other solutions... none were successfull for the moment...
I'll have a closer look on this during the week and then, I will try to do
something on wiki...

Thanks again for the time you spent on this problem... that's nice...

Amelie