I read this awhile back. It's by someone associated with the
Foundation project.

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dive-into-responsive-prototyping-with-foundation/
Both look good. Like you, I looked hard at Bootstrap after the
conference, but haven't really done anything with it. I'd be
interested which framework you settle on.