Hi all,
    I know I sent y'all an email earlier pertaining to the new Oper features in
ircu2.10.xx, I wanted to make it clear that I know now I misunderstood these features,
due to lack of doc's etc, I have a question pertaining to it.. I've been told on a 1
server network, it would work fine, what if you were to code it into every server
compiled and connected to the network, would it be feasable that the servers would not
reject eachother's mode set's, etc? I'm not sure, I'm thinking it would require a bit
more coding that I've done. *LOL* Just thought I'd get some input.
    I was also curious to know if anyone would be willing to give me some tips on
TCP/IP programming, more or less, pertaining to coding my own Cservice bot (more like
an Eggdrop rather than X). I have the old Uworld P9 code, I've been readin through it
all, and from the looks of it, including some test Telnet sessions to my personal
server, I have a good rough idea of how to code one now, but I'm still running into
things, I have yet to get my test program past the registration process, I can't seem
to get it to do a PONG back w/ the # that was given by the server, it's not copying
into the array correctly or something, anyway, any help you would be willing to
provide would be *much* appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Gatewood