NewNet (i think is the one, i'm sure its some N<something>Net irc network)
is the only IRC network those RFC's actually refer to, and none OTHER (that
i know of, unless they are specifically using that networks server code). I
suggest you write the creator of those RFC's to find out where to get the
server code that supports those RFC's.

--
Richard T Smith (aka xplora or wakco on Undernet IRC Network)
Technician, Media Design School