Thats a point.. they could checksum the topic and force a comparison or
something.. I dunno i aint a coder and i aint that versant with the
processor/bandwidth required to do as Im suggesting...

But I do see your point, it could be a significant hit. I guess topics
arent high prority. :)

-- BlakJak.

([EMAIL PROTECTED] - Work)
([EMAIL PROTECTED] - home)