I think TGS meant to send this to the coder-com... Im pretty sure this
attitude isnt targetted at me, surely?

(I wasnt the one making the request.. I suggested an alternative... that
doesnt mean that Im paranoid and wont use IRC becuase im worried about
people finding my username.. hell.. its BlakJak.. its not like its not
obvious.)

Be a little more careful whom you target with your emails, Brian.

Mark.