Hi,
For some reason, many Undernet servers allow only one (1) connection from
the same host. The result is often that you are locked out of IRC after you
get dumped until your ghost leaves. You then reconnect (often automatically
via client setting) then trip the throttle feature.
Can we hard code the next IRCd version to have a minimum of 2 connections
from the same host be the smallest maxconnect value? I don't think anyone
can argue that allowing 2 connections from the same host will harm the
network. Allowing servers to set 1 as the maximum connection from the same
host is overkill and just causes frustration for users who get dumped for
reasons beyond their control.
stoney`

Py Fivestones
[EMAIL PROTECTED]