I cannot send files via DCC...

I know what you're going to say: check your mIRC settings, check your firewall rules.
Did that already an not only once. Yesterday i decided to investigate it further. I
turned mIRC's debugging on and typed this command:

//.quote PRIVMSG $me : $+ $chr(1) $+ DCC CHAT chat 3245235969 6667 $+ $chr(1)

And this is what I got in debug.log:

-> Bucharest.Ro.Eu.Undernet.Org PRIVMSG evi|one :DCC CHAT chat 3245235969 6667
<- :evi|[EMAIL PROTECTED] PRIVMSG evi|one :DCC CHAT chat
1055353908 49405

As you can see bucharest.* CHANGED the IP and the port in the DCC request. 1055353908
is my real IP (the IP bucharest.* knows me by), but mIRC doesn't listen for incoming
connections on that port (the value of the port is not always the same). The weird
thing is that this doesn't happen for all bucharest.* users, but it always happen to
me (i got debug log from other users too, confirming the fact that the server changes
the port).

evi|one,
Undernet Webmaster
#help   #userguide