My server works correctly the only problem it is my X ! He join the server
during some times and then part in ping timeout not much later without
having answered anybody. Here is the configuration of my X and of my server.
You could resolve the problem for me I shall eternally be grateful to you
for it.

P.S.: the ip of my server is 69.39.230.158 and I have neither the vamp.net
domain nor anything which is connected with it if it can help you. The ip
69.39.230.158 is the ip of my computer in fact. My server is ircu 2.10.11.04
and my X is CS6.0 !

Thanks to the advance.
Eldianel.

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/