On Friday, Jun 13, 2003, at 10:40 Pacific/Auckland, Richard Smith wrote:

On Friday, Jun 13, 2003, at 09:03 Pacific/Auckland, L'archange Eldianel wrote:

My server is ircu 2.10.11.04 and my X is CS6.0 !

I hate to point out the obvious, and i hope someone on [EMAIL PROTECTED] really can help you, but...

CS6.0 is not the X that Undernet has EVER used, for help with that bot you are probably going to have to start with where you downloaded it from.

What i do know is, CS6.0 is apparently still very much a P9 server, and ircu2.10.11.04 is a P10 server only, which is probably where your problems lie, try getting hold of a 2.9.* server or downloading ircu2.10.07 which I believe is the last ircu release to support P9 servers/services.

--
Regards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

(disclaimer, all ircu ref's refer to irc undernet, not irc universal)

/me humbly apologises for bring up P9 and suggesting 2.9.* when P9 wasn't the issue.

--
Regards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Official CService Administrator

-- CAUTION: This communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. Please immediately notify us by return email and then delete the email.

MailScanner with McAfee UVScan, and is believed to be clean.