> My server works correctly the only problem it is my X ! He join the
server
> during some times and then part in ping timeout not much later without
> having answered anybody. [...]
> My server is ircu 2.10.11.04 and my X is CS6.0 !

This is normal behaviour I believe. You appear to be using IRCore CS,
which is only compatible with Undernet's ircu up until u2.10.07.
I know, I know, it says it's fully P10 compatible, don't ask ;) It will
work with u2.10.07, if you think that's too old you're probably better
off with different channel service software (which I think you will
generally always be).

    Kind regards

  --
 Tom Rons ([EMAIL PROTECTED])