oh  and yes i follow what people on this says and after all what they told me to do gave me more errors.... they asked me to send in the errors i did but your giving me hell because i did as they asked, i can't win either way all i need is help,
The errors you get should be clear for everyone who
understands English. If you read the example.conf once, you'll know what
the problem is. So, instead of flooding this list with the almost same
errors, read the example.conf
I'm English I'm new to this and all i'm asking for is help i see thats a  crime here
aafter all  most of you guys  know  what to do ect

i dont thats why i'm here

Thanks
MattBaron