I am having a problem getting my server up and running. I think the entire process of getting the code compiled etc went just fine. I saw no error messages along the way and it appears everything is in the appropriate place. I am starting ircd with the -f flag to use a specific config file (./ircd -f /home/foo/bar/curly.conf). At the command line I get no error but ircd does not start and a log file (ircd.log) is created with the following line only.

[2006-6-7 1:45:48] SYSTEM [CRIT]: Failed to read configuration file /home/foo/bar/curly.conf

Can someone please tell me what stupid thing it is that I am doing that causes this? I am sure its a typical DFU thing and I will feel like a total idiot once it is pointed out to me.

Thanks,
Head Freak