Hey everyone,

With Undernet refreshing its branding and web presence, I felt it critical to
bring the coder-com website into the current time in terms of how information
is presented and the general aesthetics of the page.  This morning, we deployed
a brand new Jekyll-based experience with mobile responsive design and an "info
first" approach.

You can view the new site at https://coder-com.undernet.org

Project release/commit information is updated automatically when new commits
are pushed or new releases are tagged. If you have any feedback, please feel
free to reach out here or on IRC.

I also cannot thank Mitko enough for his design entry into the Coder-Com
website competition back in 2005. The design has served us well for the last 15
years!

We've got some interesting projects planned going forward, so watch this space!

-- Compy