dheerajturaga commented on PR #73763:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73763#issuecomment-5901258733

   > It's also more than "queued runs start" @dheerajturaga . Any pre-existing 
dag run in running state would also resume it's tasks. That to me is the 
biggest potential footgun about this feature.
   > 
   > I think the "Dag is paused" + "unpause" being a collapsed section looks a 
little odd. @bbovenzi @pierrejeambrun Would one of you have time to do follow 
up converting that collapsed section into a custom dropdown control?
   
   @ash, I guess your concern is that it isnt fairly obvious that "Drain" will 
cause pre-existing in flight dag runs which were paused mid way to start 
executing, What do you think of the current approach with the new push where I 
make it obvious to the user saying that drain will cause these dag runs to 
start execution aswell?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to