bbovenzi commented on PR #73763:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73763#issuecomment-5894046407

   > It's also more than "queued runs start" @dheerajturaga . Any pre-existing 
dag run in running state would also resume it's tasks. That to me is the 
biggest potential footgun about this feature.
   > 
   > I think the "Dag is paused" + "unpause" being a collapsed section looks a 
little odd. @bbovenzi @pierrejeambrun Would one of you have time to do follow 
up converting that collapsed section into a custom dropdown control?
   
   Let's just remove it from its own section and either put it in Advanced or 
have it always shown. I like the radio cards because we definitely need to tell 
a user how many dag runs will start running in unpaused or draining options.  I 
would prefer the radio cards to be horizontal instead of vertical. I don't 
think we need a separate warning banner. It should be inline with the option so 
that it is very clear which action will run how many dag runs.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to