kadubhumika commented on PR #74051:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74051#issuecomment-5947153280

   @developer-rpai Thanks for the review! I’ll address these points:
   
   * **Non-ZIP parse failures:** The silent handling was intentional to avoid 
breaking DAG processing. I’ll revisit this and make the failure visible with an 
appropriate error message instead of silently skipping it.
   * **ZIP size/resource handling:** I’ll investigate the existing Airflow 
safeguards and make sure the ZIP processing does not introduce unnecessary 
overhead.
   * **Non-Python ZIP members:** Yes, non-`.py` members such as `.txt`, 
`.json`, `.md`, etc. are skipped before parsing. Only Python members are 
considered for the stability check.
   
   I’ll make the necessary changes and update the tests accordingly.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to