kadubhumika commented on PR #74051: URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/74051#issuecomment-5998443172
> Hi @developer-rpai , I investigated all three points: > > * **Non-ZIP parse failures:** the silent handling of parse/read failures was already present before my PR, so this behavior was not introduced by my change. > * **ZIP resource handling:** I couldn’t find an explicit ZIP member-count/size limit in the existing DAG processor. Airflow already uses `dag_file_processor_timeout` to stop processors that run too long, and the existing ZIP handling also uses `ZipFile`/`infolist()` with `might_contain_dag()`. > * **Non-Python members:** these are skipped before parsing; only `.py` members that might contain DAGs are checked. > > Based on this investigation, I’m not sure an additional change is necessary. Could you please let me know if you would still prefer any specific safeguard or behavior change here? If needed, I’ll update the implementation and tests and push the changes. Thank you for the thorough review and approval, @developer-rpai! I really appreciate the detailed breakdown. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
