kadubhumika commented on PR #73947:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73947#issuecomment-5967814593

   Hi @eladkal ! I checked the two CI failures and have fixed both.
   The Breeze unit-test failure was due to the expected selective check output 
not yet including opensearch after adding it as a testable provider 
integration. I updated the test expectation and verified 69 tests pass locally.
   The Static checks failure was just a ruff-format issue requiring an 
additional blank line before the new test. I fixed it and verified the 
formatter and git diff --check pass.
   I’ve pushed the fixes to the PR. Please review them when you have a chance. 
Thanks You are reviewing my Prs ! 🙏


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to