commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
[PR] docs(option): document missing option properties [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs(option): document missing option properties [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
(echarts-doc) branch codex/docs-option-missing-properties created (now 3b02adcc)
zisen
(echarts-doc) 01/01: docs(option): document missing option properties
zisen
Re: [I] [Bug] Overflow property missing from AxisNameTextStyleOption type [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Overflow property missing from AxisNameTextStyleOption type [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Overflow property missing from AxisNameTextStyleOption type [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Stack bar plot doesn't show correctly when under specific x axis range and with dataZoom given [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Stack bar plot doesn't show correctly when under specific x axis range and with dataZoom given [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Stack bar plot doesn't show correctly when under specific x axis range and with dataZoom given [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip.axisPointer.snap:true not working well with sampling: 'lttb' [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip.axisPointer.snap:true not working well with sampling: 'lttb' [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] tooltip.axisPointer.snap:true not working well with sampling: 'lttb' [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f792d6d6d9 deleted (was 27fd65c)
github-bot
(echarts-bot) branch master updated (7d3f969 -> 3d7cd0a)
wangzx
(echarts-bot) 01/01: Merge pull request #55 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f792d6d6d9
wangzx
(echarts-custom-series) branch main updated (bb3ec09 -> f741fd2)
wangzx
(echarts-custom-series) 01/01: Merge pull request #29 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.15.2
wangzx
(echarts-custom-series) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.15.2 deleted (was bc2c41f)
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) branch gh-pages updated (ec07cfd -> 6ad9930)
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) 01/01: Deploying to gh-pages from @ apache/echarts-theme-builder@c79418a65105f70a94479d3b1e007b5c630fbe33 🚀
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) branch master updated (10a67cc -> 2afda78)
wangzx
(echarts-theme-builder) 01/01: Merge pull request #57 from KapilSachdev/refactor/editorconfig-cleanup
wangzx
(echarts-theme-builder) branch master updated (2afda78 -> c79418a)
wangzx
(echarts-theme-builder) 01/01: Merge pull request #56 from KapilSachdev/refactor/cleanup-legacy-configs
wangzx
(echarts-theme-builder) branch gh-pages updated (c1ec97c -> ec07cfd)
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) 01/01: Deploying to gh-pages from @ apache/echarts-theme-builder@2afda785b825d6079c3ef329d625a3519ac792c3 🚀
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.15.2 deleted (was fe5135d)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/tootallnate/once-2.0.1 deleted (was 51f12b4)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch main updated (7e8170c -> a4e85fd)
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) 01/01: Merge pull request #33 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/tootallnate/once-2.0.1
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) branch main updated (f3d7b75 -> 7e8170c)
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) 01/01: Merge pull request #34 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/qs-6.15.2
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.12.23 deleted (was 7d120d6)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch main updated (d5b70c1 -> f3d7b75)
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) 01/01: Merge pull request #35 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.12.23
wangzx
Re: [I] Geo3D overlay bar3D,the minimum value‘s bar height is 0 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Geo3D overlay bar3D,the minimum value‘s bar height is 0 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Geo3D overlay bar3D,the minimum value‘s bar height is 0 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Multi-series column charts extend beyond the x axis edge [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Multi-series column charts extend beyond the x axis edge [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Multi-series column charts extend beyond the x axis edge [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] - Separate legend text align from the icon position [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] - Separate legend text align from the icon position [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] - Separate legend text align from the icon position [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Please add options to 3DGrid.{x|y|z}Axis3D.axisLabel. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Please add options to 3DGrid.{x|y|z}Axis3D.axisLabel. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Please add options to 3DGrid.{x|y|z}Axis3D.axisLabel. [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] refactor: Clean up .editorconfig and enforce project-wide consistency [echarts-theme-builder]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] refactor: Clean up .editorconfig and enforce project-wide consistency [echarts-theme-builder]
via GitHub
[PR] refactor: Cleanup legacy Yeoman and JSHint configurations [echarts-theme-builder]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] refactor: Cleanup legacy Yeoman and JSHint configurations [echarts-theme-builder]
via GitHub
[I] [Doc] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc] Zoom Slider background color missing definition in Documentation [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc] Zoom Slider background color missing definition in Documentation [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc] Zoom Slider background color missing definition in Documentation [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc] Zoom Slider background color missing definition in Documentation [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Doc] Zoom Slider background color missing definition in Documentation [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.12.23 created (now 7d120d6)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.18 to 4.12.23 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.18 to 4.12.23 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (03eb690 -> d179ca6)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (d934253 -> e062686)
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) 01/01: Merge pull request #178 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/launch-editor-2.14.1
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/launch-editor-2.14.1 deleted (was 3f9d822)
github-bot
(echarts-www) branch master updated: add 6.1 announcement link to changelog (for now)
wangzx
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f975e19b65 deleted (was a91123b5)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-60d31250cb deleted (was 62377b17)
github-bot
(echarts-doc) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-60d31250cb created (now 62377b17)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump postcss, css-loader and vue-loader [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/launch-editor-2.14.1 created (now 3f9d822)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump launch-editor from 2.6.0 to 2.14.1 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump launch-editor from 2.6.0 to 2.14.1 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Using the setTheme() method will lose other updated options [echarts]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] When the layout of the echarts diagram is set to 'none' and draggable is set to true, dragging a node twice or more will cause the relationship lines of other nodes to disappear [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] When the layout of the echarts diagram is set to 'none' and draggable is set to true, dragging a node twice or more will cause the relationship lines of other nodes to disappear [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] the lineStyle of splitLine supports change by index [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] the lineStyle of splitLine supports change by index [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] the lineStyle of splitLine supports change by index [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] calendar chart doesn't draw square for last date in given range [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] calendar chart doesn't draw square for last date in given range [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] calendar chart doesn't draw square for last date in given range [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Change charts locale and theme dynamically [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 希望新增重载方法 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 希望新增重载方法 [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] refactor: Replace element ui icons with inhouse SVGs [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch codex/fix-21613-piecewise-visual-meta updated (9316ccea6 -> 337a65d1c)
zisen
(echarts) 01/01: fix(visualMap): preserve piecewise visual meta bounds. close #18066
zisen
[PR] fix(dataZoom): allow wheel zoom-out to expand a collapsed inside dataZoom range [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(dataZoom): allow wheel zoom-out to expand a collapsed inside dataZoom range [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch codex/fix-21613-piecewise-visual-meta created (now 9316ccea6)
zisen
(echarts) 01/01: fix(visualMap): preserve piecewise visual meta bounds. close #18066
zisen
Re: [I] OKLCH Color Support [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] OKLCH Color Support [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] OKLCH Color Support [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] OKLCH Color Support [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] OKLCH Color Support [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] How to make the hierarchy of emphasis in series above the axisPointer, while the axisPointer is above the series.areaStyle [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] [Question]: Does 'globe' Support Transparent baseColor? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] [Question]: Does 'globe' Support Transparent baseColor? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] [Question]: Does 'globe' Support Transparent baseColor? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] Can echarts and zrender be migrated to HarmonyOS while keeping the license? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] Can echarts and zrender be migrated to HarmonyOS while keeping the license? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] Can echarts and zrender be migrated to HarmonyOS while keeping the license? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] Custom category chart with type='time' doesn't show tooltip [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] Custom category chart with type='time' doesn't show tooltip [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Question] Custom category chart with type='time' doesn't show tooltip [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Bar chart item overlap grid [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Bar chart item overlap grid [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Bar chart item overlap grid [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(geo): remove unsafe and unnecessary `new Function` when parsing GeoJSON input [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(geo): remove unsafe and unnecessary `new Function` when parsing GeoJSON input [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(geo): remove unsafe and unnecessary `new Function` when parsing GeoJSON input [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(geo): remove unsafe and unnecessary `new Function` when parsing GeoJSON input [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch fix/geojson-parse created (now baed728ee)
wangzx
(echarts) 02/02: chore: fix typo in comment
wangzx
(echarts) 01/02: fix(geo): fix `GeoJSONResource.parseInput` - remove unsafe and unnecessary `new Function`
wangzx
(echarts) branch fix/simplify-21586 deleted (was 06cd2ea5f)
wangzx
(echarts) branch master updated (dc60bdd61 -> 20ecdf4ca)
zisen
(echarts) 01/01: Merge pull request #21637 from apache/fix/simplify-21586
zisen
Re: [I] [Bug] 选中的区域回显异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 选中的区域回显异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 选中的区域回显异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] xAxis Redundant Date Marking [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] xAxis Redundant Date Marking [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] xAxis Redundant Date Marking [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 以后会考虑对bmap的折线图增加颜色映射吗? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 以后会考虑对bmap的折线图增加颜色映射吗? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 以后会考虑对bmap的折线图增加颜色映射吗? [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: Revert updateTransform to support progressive rendering [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: Revert updateTransform to support progressive rendering [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch fix/progressive-gl created (now 8aa9d6dc4)
sushuang
(echarts) 01/01: fix: Revert updateTransform to support progressive rendering (e.g. for 'linesGL' in echarts-gl). It is incorrectly break by v6.1.0.
sushuang
[PR] fix: Make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin/Max [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: Make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin/Max [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(axis): make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin/Max [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(axis): make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin/Max [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch fix/axis-min-max created (now 804041031)
sushuang
(echarts) 01/01: fix: Make axis.min/max behave consistently with series.data and axis.dataMin - illegal values are ignored. The previous behavior (before v6.1.0) is partially reasonable: `axis.min/max: NaN` coincidentally results in correct series rendering but abnormal axisLabel rendering, and cause axis extent to be series min/max. v6.1.0 introduces a breaking - `axis.min: NaN` causes axis to be blank and series not to be rendered. The current behavior is both reasonable and the closest to previous behavior.
sushuang
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts import map bug(empty canvas, but hover can see tips) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] echarts import map bug(empty canvas, but hover can see tips) [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fixRegression: Fix the implementation of visualMap labels overlap. Fix #21586. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fixRegression: Fix the implementation of visualMap labels overlap. Fix #21586. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fixRegression: Fix the implementation of visualMap labels overlap. Fix #21586. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fixRegression: Fix the implementation of visualMap labels overlap. Fix #21586. [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch fix/simplify-21586 created (now 06cd2ea5f)
sushuang
(echarts) 01/01: fixRegression: Fix #21586. (1). Remove some verbose and unnecessary code. (2). Remove the breaking change to `visualMap[type='continuous'].formatter: function () {}` - not necessary, and that breaking change can cause the existing lables display incorrectly when labels touch. (3). Switch to a more comprehensive implementation - adjust the positions of the two labels to avoid overlap. The previous approach (merging two labels) may occupy extra horizontal space and may unexpectedly cause ove [...]
sushuang
Re: [I] [Bug] EChartsOption missing tooltip when creating pie chart data series [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] EChartsOption missing tooltip when creating pie chart data series [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] EChartsOption missing tooltip when creating pie chart data series [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(dataZoom): keep boundary neighbors for line series so partial segments and null gaps survive [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(dataZoom): keep boundary neighbors for line series so partial segments and null gaps survive [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix/wx heatmap [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix/wx heatmap [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch fix/wx-heatmap created (now e36e3eb74)
sushuang
(echarts) 02/02: fix: Fix that heatmap does not render in wx miniapp. Fix #21632.
sushuang
(echarts) 01/02: chore: Avoid `npm run dev` mandatorily requires newly version of Node.js (force to concurrently@8 , which requires '^14.13.0 || >=16.0.0')
sushuang
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump postcss and autoprefixer [echarts-www]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f975e19b65 created (now a91123b5)
github-bot
Re: [I] [Bug] Odd behavior when using dataZoom with x and y axes not specify min and max values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Odd behavior when using dataZoom with x and y axes not specify min and max values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Odd behavior when using dataZoom with x and y axes not specify min and max values [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Scrollbar for X axis if the data is large [echarts]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] ECharts 6.1.0 canvas dirty-rect repaint corrupts dense line series on tooltip axis-pointer hover [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] ECharts 6.1.0 canvas dirty-rect repaint corrupts dense line series on tooltip axis-pointer hover [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch master updated (c7459d27 -> c97f27d2)
sushuang
(echarts-www) 02/03: Support auto download
[email protected]
(for custom builder).
sushuang
(echarts-www) 03/03: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:ecomfe/echarts-www
sushuang
(echarts-www) branch master updated: fix zh changelog page
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch dev updated (fc517ecf -> c7663451)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge pull request #514 from apache/codex/docs-resize-dpr
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch codex/docs-resize-dpr deleted (was 33100390)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch codex/docs-resize-dpr updated (c1c37ce9 -> 33100390)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch codex/docs-resize-dpr updated (41362d83 -> c1c37ce9)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch dev updated (ed645b6c -> fc517ecf)
wangzx
(echarts-doc) 01/01: Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/apache/echarts-doc into dev
wangzx
(echarts-doc) branch codex/docs-resize-dpr updated (d195c686 -> 41362d83)
zisen
Re: [PR] feat(canvas): update `devicePixelRatio` to prevent chart being blurry after resizing [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] docs(api): document resize devicePixelRatio [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs(api): document resize devicePixelRatio [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
(echarts-doc) branch codex/docs-resize-dpr created (now d195c686)
zisen
Earlier messages
Later messages