commits
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core, @babel/preset-env and babel-loader [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core, @babel/preset-env and babel-loader [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core, @babel/preset-env and babel-loader [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
(echarts-examples) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-d6563cc7ef created (now 7fcfff24)
github-bot
[I] [Bug] Update from 5 to 6 causes trigger multiple toolbox datazoom [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Update from 5 to 6 causes trigger multiple toolbox datazoom [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Update from 5 to 6 causes trigger multiple toolbox datazoom [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.6 deleted (was afe0c6a70)
github-bot
[I] [Bug] Zoom Reset Count Incorrect After Multiple Grids Zoom [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Zoom Reset Count Incorrect After Multiple Grids Zoom [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] docs(axisPointer): document `triggerOnNoData` and `findPointOnConnectedCharts` [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
(echarts) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.6 created (now afe0c6a70)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core from 7.3.4 to 7.29.6 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core from 7.3.4 to 7.29.6 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core from 7.3.4 to 7.29.6 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core from 7.3.4 to 7.29.6 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] doc(axisPointer): document `triggerOnNull` option [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(dataZoom): guard data shadow for single-point time axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(dataZoom): guard data shadow for single-point time axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(dataZoom): guard data shadow for single-point time axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(dataZoom): guard data shadow for single-point time axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(dataZoom): guard data shadow for single-point time axis [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(marker): correct markArea on inverse category axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): correct markArea on inverse category axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): correct markArea on inverse category axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): correct markArea on inverse category axis [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): correct markArea on inverse category axis [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/tar-7.5.16 created (now ef81cfe5)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump tar from 7.5.11 to 7.5.16 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump tar from 7.5.11 to 7.5.16 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.6 deleted (was 9fb1bc44)
github-bot
(echarts-www) branch master updated (1872820c -> 40924394)
wangzx
(echarts-www) 01/01: Merge pull request #92 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.6
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.12.26 deleted (was 61899de)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-6e5ed60937 created (now 0712d6e)
github-bot
(echarts-mcp) branch main updated (a4e85fd -> 18b6aa8)
wangzx
(echarts-mcp) 01/01: Merge pull request #36 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.12.26
wangzx
[PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump shell-quote and concurrently [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/form-data-4.0.6 deleted (was fc1e76e)
github-bot
(echarts-bot) branch master updated (3d7cd0a -> 66821cf)
wangzx
(echarts-bot) 01/01: Merge pull request #56 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/form-data-4.0.6
wangzx
(echarts-theme-builder) branch gh-pages updated (6ad9930 -> 9fc6d93)
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) 01/01: Deploying to gh-pages from @ apache/echarts-theme-builder@0b4e06a5909c963d5f806b5d1a694da1e90a1339 🚀
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/markdown-it-14.2.0 deleted (was 40a376d)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (fa62089 -> cad32e9)
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f57e1e291f deleted (was 036c0bf)
github-bot
(echarts-theme-builder) branch master updated (c79418a -> 0b4e06a)
wangzx
(echarts-theme-builder) 01/01: Merge pull request #58 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f57e1e291f
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) branch gh-pages updated (d179ca6 -> fa62089)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-8daa036b4e deleted (was d045ffa)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.7 deleted (was 568bd97)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/ws-7.5.11 deleted (was d512107)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (e3ad51b -> 97030c8)
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) branch master updated (e062686 -> e3ad51b)
wangzx
(echarts-handbook) 01/01: Merge pull request #183 from apache/dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.7
wangzx
Re: [I] [Bug] Option to edit axis limit [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Option to edit axis limit [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Option to edit axis limit [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] angleAxis.axisLabel.align & angleAxis.axisLabel.verticalAlign not working [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] angleAxis.axisLabel.align & angleAxis.axisLabel.verticalAlign not working [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] angleAxis.axisLabel.align & angleAxis.axisLabel.verticalAlign not working [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] feat(axisPointer): keep pointer on connected charts without data [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat(axisPointer): keep pointer on connected charts without data [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump form-data from 4.0.4 to 4.0.6 [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump form-data from 4.0.4 to 4.0.6 [echarts-bot]
via GitHub
(echarts-bot) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/form-data-4.0.6 created (now fc1e76e)
github-bot
Re: [I] [Bug] Overlay bar chart using negative barGap and staggered widths - bars no longer centered [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Overlay bar chart using negative barGap and staggered widths - bars no longer centered [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Overlay bar chart using negative barGap and staggered widths - bars no longer centered [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Store position of labels after dragging [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Store position of labels after dragging [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Store position of labels after dragging [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-mcp) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/hono-4.12.26 created (now 61899de)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.23 to 4.12.26 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump hono from 4.12.23 to 4.12.26 [echarts-mcp]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Expandable Heat Map [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Expandable Heat Map [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Expandable Heat Map [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] Fix exponential zoom for pinch zoom in RoamController [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix exponential zoom for pinch zoom in RoamController [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Fix exponential zoom for pinch zoom in RoamController [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Proper touch pinch support for Zoom & Pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Proper touch pinch support for Zoom & Pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(roam): proper touch pinch support for zoom & pan [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.7 created (now 568bd97)
github-bot
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/ws-7.5.11 created (now d512107)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump @babel/core from 7.20.2 to 7.29.7 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump @babel/core from 7.20.2 to 7.29.7 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump ws from 7.5.10 to 7.5.11 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump ws from 7.5.10 to 7.5.11 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] pie want to draggable [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] pie want to draggable [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] pie want to draggable [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Allow callback functions to access the scale extents [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Allow callback functions to access the scale extents [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Allow callback functions to access the scale extents [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Pie Chart slices data labels percentage decimal values are different when compared with pie chart in Excel for Same Data [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Pie Chart slices data labels percentage decimal values are different when compared with pie chart in Excel for Same Data [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Pie Chart slices data labels percentage decimal values are different when compared with pie chart in Excel for Same Data [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(marker): fix markArea position alignment when axis is inverse [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix markArea position alignment when axis is inverse [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix markArea position alignment when axis is inverse [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix markArea position alignment when axis is inverse [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix(marker): fix markArea position alignment when axis is inverse [echarts]
via GitHub
(echarts-www) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/babel/core-7.29.6 created (now 9fb1bc44)
github-bot
[PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core from 7.23.2 to 7.29.6 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] chore(deps-dev): bump @babel/core from 7.23.2 to 7.29.6 [echarts-www]
via GitHub
Re: [I] How to change the icon of tooltip in Echarts to be the same as the icon of legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] How to change the icon of tooltip in Echarts to be the same as the icon of legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] How to change the icon of tooltip in Echarts to be the same as the icon of legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] How to change the icon of tooltip in Echarts to be the same as the icon of legend? [echarts]
via GitHub
[I] [Feature] Tooltip missing trigger: stack [echarts]
via GitHub
[I] MarkArea on horizontal bar chart with `inverse: true` doesn't work for the first bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] MarkArea on horizontal bar chart with `inverse: true` doesn't work for the first bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] MarkArea on horizontal bar chart with `inverse: true` doesn't work for the first bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] MarkArea on horizontal bar chart with `inverse: true` doesn't work for the first bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] MarkArea on horizontal bar chart with `inverse: true` doesn't work for the first bar [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] MarkArea on horizontal bar chart with `inverse: true` doesn't work for the first bar [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] feat: Add Navigation to Editor [echarts-examples]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/markdown-it-14.2.0 created (now 40a376d)
github-bot
[PR] build(deps): bump markdown-it from 12.3.2 to 14.2.0 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump markdown-it from 12.3.2 to 14.2.0 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump markdown-it from 12.3.2 to 14.2.0 [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] markPoint.label.rich设置富文本的宽度后出现空指针异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] markPoint.label.rich设置富文本的宽度后出现空指针异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] markPoint.label.rich设置富文本的宽度后出现空指针异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] markPoint.label.rich设置富文本的宽度后出现空指针异常 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] feat: the value axis range should be designed to accommodate marker [echarts]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Markline z2 is not effect on label [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Be able to reverse legend order (stacked bar charts) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Be able to reverse legend order (stacked bar charts) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Be able to reverse legend order (stacked bar charts) [echarts]
via GitHub
[I] [Bug] Regression in 6.x: dataZoom slider showDataShadow renders nothing when the shadow-source series has a single data point on a time axis (NaN from zero-width extent) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Regression in 6.x: dataZoom slider showDataShadow renders nothing when the shadow-source series has a single data point on a time axis (NaN from zero-width extent) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Regression in 6.x: dataZoom slider showDataShadow renders nothing when the shadow-source series has a single data point on a time axis (NaN from zero-width extent) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] Regression in 6.x: dataZoom slider showDataShadow renders nothing when the shadow-source series has a single data point on a time axis (NaN from zero-width extent) [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump tar and nuxt [echarts-handbook]
via GitHub
(echarts-handbook) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-8daa036b4e created (now d045ffa)
github-bot
Re: [I] [Feature] Expose mouse events on legend area or improve mouse events on legend [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] Expose mouse events on legend area or improve mouse events on legend [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] chore: Update webpack and related dependencies [echarts-doc]
via GitHub
Re: [I] magicType.type:['stack','tiled'],初始化时切换stack与tiled的按钮状态未同步 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] magicType.type:['stack','tiled'],初始化时切换stack与tiled的按钮状态未同步 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] magicType.type:['stack','tiled'],初始化时切换stack与tiled的按钮状态未同步 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 多个series会造成缩略轴显示异常(Multiple series can cause abnormal display of dataZoom) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 多个series会造成缩略轴显示异常(Multiple series can cause abnormal display of dataZoom) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 多个series会造成缩略轴显示异常(Multiple series can cause abnormal display of dataZoom) [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The label of the pie chart will have ghosting when the position is' center ' [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The label of the pie chart will have ghosting when the position is' center ' [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] The label of the pie chart will have ghosting when the position is' center ' [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] axis.Interval has no effect for logarithmic charts [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] axis.Interval has no effect for logarithmic charts [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] I set the text to be vertically centered, but the effect is not significant [graph,edgeLabel,verticalAlign: 'middle'] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] I set the text to be vertically centered, but the effect is not significant [graph,edgeLabel,verticalAlign: 'middle'] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] I set the text to be vertically centered, but the effect is not significant [graph,edgeLabel,verticalAlign: 'middle'] [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] the tree graph center is changed when zoom property is set to the options or when change zoom of the tree graph instance [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] the tree graph center is changed when zoom property is set to the options or when change zoom of the tree graph instance [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 移动端,默认折线图是a大小,旋转90度变成b区域,折线图触发事件区域还是a大小位置和方向,而不是旋转以后的b大小 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 移动端,默认折线图是a大小,旋转90度变成b区域,折线图触发事件区域还是a大小位置和方向,而不是旋转以后的b大小 [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 饼图 图列 没有 mouseover 事件吗? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 饼图 图列 没有 mouseover 事件吗? [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Feature] 饼图 图列 没有 mouseover 事件吗? [echarts]
via GitHub
[PR] build(deps): bump esbuild and vite [echarts-theme-builder]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump esbuild and vite [echarts-theme-builder]
via GitHub
(echarts-theme-builder) branch dependabot/npm_and_yarn/multi-f57e1e291f created (now 036c0bf)
github-bot
Re: [I] [Bug] - All X-Axis labels are not shown [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] - All X-Axis labels are not shown [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] - All X-Axis labels are not shown [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] In a Mixed Line and Bar chart, when the line chart is gradient color, clicking on the area covered by the line graph has no effect. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] In a Mixed Line and Bar chart, when the line chart is gradient color, clicking on the area covered by the line graph has no effect. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] In a Mixed Line and Bar chart, when the line chart is gradient color, clicking on the area covered by the line graph has no effect. [echarts]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [Bug] 横向柱状图想要实现 label 最后测对齐 [echarts]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages