ppisa commented on PR #19912:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/19912#issuecomment-5874295355

   > Actually, I was just thinking the ifdef NUTTX around a pragma as being 
ugly. How about the idea of just adding the bare pragma without ifdef around 
the function? In this way, the function is marked as potentially problematic, 
and the solution works for the NUTTX build as well as any future environments 
that might emit the same error or warning.
   
   probably the best option and some comment explaining that this place can 
have potential problems on system without native unaligned support when 
combined with non-compliant resource file.
   
   It is shame that it costs even you so much time when it is so obscure. But 
as I have looked at it, I have seen more and more consequences. On the other 
hand, it is really not critical for most uses.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to