vrmay23 commented on PR #20394:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20394#issuecomment-5894618688

   @cederom you were so fast. 
   Yes, I was finishing my PR message. Like I wrote, I don't know how to have 
it in a single commit, step by step.
   So, let me write here my summary while I'm finishing mt revise (I need to 
squash all the commits).
   
   
   I'm opening this PR because I strong believe NuttX deserves a better and a 
welcome documentation, that will push instead of to pull new-joiners.
   
   I have spent couple of weeks with reviews and I got the conclusion it will 
be impossible to do it in a small changes in several commits. Basically, I will 
split this in 3 PR, which one the first (this one) is pretty much just 
reorganizing the documentation (please, give a change to see how better it will 
become).
   
   I really tried to reorganize just the roughly 1,000 pages we have, but that 
proved impossible as well. So 8 pages had to be introduced, otherwise, this new 
"outfit" would have been incomplete, and the reviewers would have complained 
(rightly so).
   
   The second PR has the intention to fix the issues on the documentation 
itself. But this is a topic for a next PR.
   
   Finally, yes, I have used AI to support on this documentation refactory 
otherwise it would be pretty much impossible. The good thing is that I have 
audit it as well via scripts. Hence, this is why the below information is a 
little bit big (but considered, from my perspective, quite important as well, 
to explain everything is being proposed here).
   
   Thanks!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to