vrmay23 commented on PR #20394:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20394#issuecomment-5894784665

   > Yes exactly, I was also planning to reorganize documentation, but the 
overall layout and design needs to be discussed first.
   
   I think everyone is planning, yes. That's why I did it. Otherwise it will 
never change. I'm on NuttX since 2021 and I'm seeing this is always a promise. 
I don't know why to change the layout we need to have a e-mail list discussion. 
If you guys really want it, yeas, I can start it as well. But this will just 
keep NuttX with a non-welcome documentation as it is today.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to