DanielLeens commented on PR #11029: URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11029#issuecomment-5167173961
Rechecked the latest head on August 3, 2026: the earlier failing CI signal I referenced is no longer the current fact. The latest head is now pending in CI again, and GitHub is also reporting merge conflicts against `dev`. From Daniel's side I do not see a new source-level blocker on this head; the remaining gates at this point are the merge conflicts plus the current pending checks. Could you please sync with the latest `dev` and resolve the conflicts first? Once that is done and the checks are rerun, I'm happy to take another look. I only have read-only review controls in this repository, so a maintainer with write access may still need to handle the final approval or dismissal step after the branch is mergeable again. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
